Pictures - Hand On Chin Revival

I heard that there is a picture of Saddam doing it, but he wasn't being compared to anyone so we aren't allowed to post the picture here. Just use your imagination! :lol:

Awww I wish I could have seen that one. Saddam doing the finger thing? Was it in his pre or post Uni Bomber look? ;)

Edited by ChrisCindy
I heard that there is a picture of Saddam doing it, but he wasn't being compared to anyone so we aren't allowed to post the picture here. Just use your imagination! ;)

Awww I wish I could have seen that one. Saddam doing the finger thing? Was it in his pre or post Uni Bomber look? :lol:

during....and it was a classic! ;)

I heard that there is a picture of Saddam doing it, but he wasn't being compared to anyone so we aren't allowed to post the picture here. Just use your imagination! ;)

Awww I wish I could have seen that one. Saddam doing the finger thing? Was it in his pre or post Uni Bomber look? :lol:

What happened to it?

What happened to it?

Apparantly, Jeremy thought it was a direct comparison of him and has banned that picture from this site. Funny how none of these other pictures are seen as a comparison.

Now I could see that if it was his face and Saddam's hand, but Saddam face and a hand? Was there any identifying marks on the hand? Tattoos, moles (get those looked at, cancer and all) warts, etc.?

I will let you use a picture of my hand if it helps. It won't bother me if it is my hand in front of Saddam's face. You think that will work? I can send you a pic of my hand if that would help.

Now I could see that if it was his face and Saddam's hand, but Saddam face and a hand? Was there any identifying marks on the hand? Tattoos, moles (get those looked at, cancer and all) warts, etc.?

I will let you use a picture of my hand if it helps. It won't bother me if it is my hand in front of Saddam's face. You think that will work? I can send you a pic of my hand if that would help.

I didn't know you could get a patent on a hand position.

Maybe we can get Fuzzy to create a "Hand on Chin" Generator like his Locationless Cache Generator. ;)

I'm sending you my bandwidth bill for this month. By the way, fix your bookmarks: my ISP has elected to no longer provide broadband services, so parkrrrr.com is moving as of next month. That IP address will no longer be valid.

warm_jeremy.gif

the sad thing is there was no "altering" done to that picture. The link comes straight off of a news site. Geocaching's new posterboy??? ;)

I happen to have a copy of that picture, but is altered to emphasize the "Geocaching Sign". Would it be appropriate to compare it to your unaltered picture? I think in that context it is fine, but CO_Admin would probably ban me again.

News Flash! This just in....a few forum members are taking this thread as an opportunity to take a few unnecessary jabs and derailing the thread in the process.

Bring it back on topic.

edit to fix spelling error

Edited by hydee
News Flash! This just in....a few forum members are taking this thread as an opportunity to take a few unnecessary jabs and derailing the thread in the process.

Bring it back on topic.

edit to fix spelling error

I suppose my comment could have been interpreted as a jab. After all, it was a misunderstood picture that gave me a 10% warn increase. I fail to see how my picture is any more 'offensive' than any of these other pictures.

Jabs? I intended no jabs. I didn't see any other jabs but I will stop posting in this thread then.

Ok, real quick before i stop posting here. Were you saying I was attacking someone? (jab was the term used)

Also are Saddam pics not allowed as I have been gone for a bit and haven't been up to date on the latest from TPTB.

Edited by ChrisCindy