What In The World Does Tftc Mean?

biggeeks

Hi, The Biggeeks are west coast geocachers. We're coming to visit Aurora IL for a couple of days, and of course we're gonna be geacachin'. While checking out caches in the area I keep seeing TFTC in log entries.

We always use TNLN in CA and NV, but have never seen TFTC...what's it mean?! :)

Thanks

Biggeeks

Could be. I saw you logged at least one of mine. We were heading out to Lahoten next weekend weather permitting. "Little Alien Survivle cache" has eluded us since last summer, something always gets in the way. If time allows we may swing over through Fallon. You should take a look at Desert Station (shame less plug) it makes part of a nice loop from Hwy 50 S of Fallon back over to 395 by Ft CHurchill on the old pony expess route. Maybe a half dozen caches along the way besides mine.

Back on topic I just figured out what TPTB stands for Duh Doy!

Oh great another friggin' acryonym that I don't know!

I'm headed out to Reno from Fallon tonight, so maybe I'll take the long way and swing by Desert Station tonight.

If you go to Grimes Point, check out Jimbeau's cache, and The Curiously Strong Cache...oh, and Big Geeks Treasure! :)

No shame in shameless plugs! :)

Oh great another friggin' acryonym that I don't know!

I'm headed out to Reno from Fallon tonight, so maybe I'll take the long way and swing by Desert Station tonight.

If you go to Grimes Point, check out Jimbeau's cache, and The Curiously Strong Cache...oh, and Big Geeks Treasure! :)

No shame in shameless plugs! :)

Hope you made it okay, that isn't a route I would take at night, in the winter, with storms blowing through. But then I don't have any pictures to post on the "got my rig stuck thread" either.

If you're going to be in Aurora, check out some in Batavia, too! It's neaby

I don't think you could get to Aurora right now. Those roads aren't plowed this time of year. Besides it would be an all day trip in good weather. :rolleyes:

rusty wrote:
I don't think you could get to Aurora right now. Those roads aren't plowed this time of year. Besides it would be an all day trip in good weather

Read the first thread- they're going to Aurora, ILLINOIS! Batavia, IL is right next to it! There's a whole country outside NV!

It's that whole short attention span thang.

BTW I've seen the country outside Nevada, nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. ;):lol:

You didn't take the Pony express route to reno last night did you?

Nope, we didn't take the Pony Express route. In fact we took the fast way. Weather was just too nasty when we left. However not nearly as cold as it is here in Chicagoland!

Now I just need to convince some IL geeks to go out in the snow/cold with me! ;)

Does anyone know any fun (easy) finds in Aurora/Naperville that aren't covered in snow?