Go Geocaching, Or...

Then I shall sneak up in the mi8ddle of the night and put your Christmas lights back up.

No! Anything but that!

Actually, that's not such a bad thing...I'll be free to go caching then instead of putting up lights next November... ;)

Just right click any image and select properties. The URL is there, copy it then paste it in your post between the image tags.

Take care of the lights first because you and you wife will feel better about you going caching then,

I can see why they kicked you out of the procrastinators club. What you didn't get your membership termination letter? Well they'll get around to it eventualy.

;) I got in reeeaaall trouble this season. I only had one day off last month (We own a restaurant and catering company) and spent it out caching. I never even got the light put up this time. :P:lol:;):P

Take care of the lights first because you and you wife will feel better about you going caching then,

I can see why they kicked you out of the procrastinators club. What you didn't get your membership termination letter? Well they'll get around to it eventualy.

;) I got in reeeaaall trouble this season. I only had one day off last month (We own a restaurant and catering company) and spent it out caching. I never even got the light put up this time. :P:lol:;):D

See my burn you house down post, in this thread, to remedy the situation. :P

I usually save taking down the lights for Presidents day or whatever they call it now.  You know hearts and candy all that stuff. By then you can stay on a lader for more than 30 sec at a time without frost bite.

Or having something get frozen to the ladder.

I come from a long line of sparkies, (electricians & electronics types) we use fibreglass or wood ladders. Less likley to freeze something to them, also they don't conduct electricity.

I usually save taking down the lights for Presidents day or whatever they call it now.  You know hearts and candy all that stuff. By then you can stay on a lader for more than 30 sec at a time without frost bite.

I come from a long line of sparkies, (electricians & electronics types) we use fibreglass or wood ladders. Less likley to freeze something to them, also they don't conduct electricity.

No but they can burst into flames. ;)

No but they can burst into flames. :rolleyes:

Fiberglas ladders can burst into flame? :rolleyes:

Sanity check:

I label my X-Mas light plugs. I have a schematic that shows which string goes where. I never have to add or remove the heavy duty staples I installed to hold the old stye BIG lights I prefer. My basic lights go up in about 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how many light bulbs I need to replace (on the ground before I even get the fibreglass ladder out of the garage). Am I to Anal?

Sanity check:

I label my X-Mas light plugs. I have a schematic that shows which string goes where. I never have to add or remove the heavy duty staples I installed to hold the old stye BIG lights I prefer. My basic lights go up in about 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how many light bulbs I need to replace (on the ground before I even get the fibreglass ladder out of the garage). Am I to Anal?

Mine are labeled on each plug (one plug at each end). I use minilights though, so I can fit a bunch more up than you at a much lower cost of electricity. I also bought my first batch of LED lights for next year (80% less power than minilights!)

Sanity check:

Mine are labeled on each plug (one plug at each end). I use minilights though, so I can fit a bunch more up than you at a much lower cost of electricity. I also bought my first batch of LED lights for next year (80% less power than minilights!)

I say your both being anal. :rolleyes:

Sanity check:

Go over to Planet Christmas in Nashville, you'll see anal!

Sanity check:

I need to get over to Nashvagas soon but I avoid shops like that especially when the wife is with me.

Sanity check:

I need to get over to Nashvagas soon but I avoid shops like that especially when the wife is with me.

Speaking of Planet Christmas, maybe we can swing a trip out that way in December...I'll look into it.

Sanity check:

Speaking of Planet Christmas, maybe we can swing a trip out that way in December...I'll look into it.

That would be cool.

Sanity check:

I say your both being anal. :lol:

That would be cool.

It is a long way off, but our puppy will be plenty old enough to travel by then :rolleyes:

Good ol' Bob. I hope she ends up being a good traveling dog and doesn't spew everytime she gets into the car.

We'll take Geody out for frequent walks (to find caches) along the way

The original Sanskrit spelling of Geody (meaning a blunt rock used for agricultural digging) was pronounced Bob.

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

You said you didn't want Bob so thats why I voted TNSL...but in the early Babylonian texts found around 8000 B.C. It said...