Top 10 Caches

murfster

I was wondering about having a "Top 10 " list of your favourite caches. As I go to different areas and do a search, often there are literally hundreds of caches to chose from. But which ones are unique, interesting, worth doing?? Any thoughts?

My list would have to include " Baking Bread " located in Ottawa set by the Two Navigators.

Murfster

My favorite cache will always be Ebey bluffs on the west coast of Whidbey Island in Washington State. I was at a dog show with a friend who was being very mysterious, talking about a "cache" that was in the area to another of our friends.

Now intense curiosity is one of my major character flaws and I managed to get her to tell me that she was "playing a treasure hunt game with a GPS receiver" and that I'd probably think it was silly.

Well I love gadgets and I made her show me...we found 2 that day and I thought that it was really neat, but our 3rd find that weekend was Ebey Bluffs and it was amazing. A spectacular hike, breathtaking views, and someone wanted to share the spot with others. That is what this is all about to me...

Edited by dobelady