Name My Caching Dog

I had just the opposite naming problem. The breeder of my pup had named him "Geo" because of the perfect red triangle on top of his head. I changed it to "Quoddy" since I thought it was just TOO much! (Quoddy is a beautiful spot in Maine where my last dog and I shared many happy times)

My new puppy was born on June 2. He should be here by the first part of Aug. We have already started discussing names. Any suggestions from the studio audience?

What, not enough suggestions on the last 6 pages? :D:D

I ws hoping for something other than Bob or Sparky. :D

Edit: Did I mention it is a boy. He should look a lot like Rufus, a big black Standard Poodle.

Edited by rusty_tlc
My new puppy was born on June 2. He should be here by the first part of Aug. We have already started discussing names. Any suggestions from the studio audience?

What, not enough suggestions on the last 6 pages? :)B)

I ws hoping for something other than Bob or Sparky. :)

Edit: Did I mention it is a boy. He should look a lot like Rufus, a big black Standard Poodle.

do you live in a neighborhood where it would be safe to call your dog buckwheat? that's what my brother called his black lab. his full name was rufus jay buckwheat.

What, not enough suggestions on the last 6 pages? :)B)

I ws hoping for something other than Bob or Sparky. :)

do you live in a neighborhood where it would be safe to call your dog buckwheat? that's what my brother called his black lab. his full name was rufus jay buckwheat.

I was going for Hairy but the rest of the family shouted me down. I already had one Rufus. Auggie has a nice ring to it.