Name My Caching Dog

Wow, there have been a lot of good suggestions so far. I'll be making a list of them and let the rest of the team (family) decide.

I liked the 'Trinket' suggestion, but the wife doesn't. We both like 'Copper'. Maybe I can name her 'Copper Trinket the GeoDog' or something :D

Cami/Cammie is out, that's the next-door neighbor's name :( I don't think she'd be too happy and it might confuse the dog!

Keep the ideas coming! :D

Edited by Team GPSaxophone

How about Snoogans? (Ahh, to be immortalized in dog.)

I knew a great Golden named Charlie. (That's good for a boy or a girl.) All Goldens are Charlies to me.

Geordy? (My Star Trek is showing.)

I like these from your list:

Geody (Jodi)

TNSL (Tinsel) Of course, for the name to be correct, you would need to carry an ink pad to every find, but then, what if there was a dog toy in the cache? What would it trade?

Sn :):) gans

Here's another picture to help your imaginations:

51240_5800.jpg

We've eliminated 'Copper' since the wife thinks it sounds like a boy dog's name.

Still in the running are:

TNSL (tinsel)

Geody (Jodi)

Trinket (Trinket) :rolleyes:

I don't know dude. I'm gettin a strong Snoogans vibe from that picture. (Sometimes I can be a real B!TCH.) You might want to reconsider.

Here's another picture to help your imaginations:

51240_5800.jpg

We've eliminated 'Copper' since the wife thinks it sounds like a boy dog's name.

Still in the running are:

TNSL (tinsel)

Geody (Jodi)

Trinket (Trinket) :rolleyes:

I don't know dude. I'm gettin a strong Snoogans vibe from that picture. (Sometimes I can be a real B!TCH.) You might want to reconsider.

Snoogy?

Well seriously, Bob, I think you should name it what ever you want, Bob. I think Tensil is a good, Bob, name but you have to spell it TNSL, Bob.

Oh, and lets not rule out Bob at this point as I think that would be a very hasty decision and one that you could come to regret in the future...Bob.