Geocaching Blogs?

wray_clan

I was planning on doing this for my website even before this post. My idea would be to just post after every cache adventure, no matter how many caches I visited and then just post sort of a log summing up the logs of all the caches I visited just sort of giving a narrative of the day and each cache in particular...

how would that work? like a journal of you caches?

Yeah, and you could also have pictures to go along with it (like this) instead of having to click on a link. Also, you can have a more personal, original account than what you have on geocaching.com.

I may start one myself. Plus you could put things on your blog that you wouldn't dream of putting on a log. Photos come to mind <_<

how would that work? like a journal of you caches?

Yeah, and you could also have pictures to go along with it (like this) instead of having to click on a link. Also, you can have a more personal, original account than what you have on geocaching.com.

I may start one myself. Plus you could put things on your blog that you wouldn't dream of putting on a log. Photos come to mind :wacko:

Wouldn't want to see Nakid cacher's picture blog! <_<