Write The Caption...

Roadster

Man : "Beam me up Scotty. Scotty? Uh, hello?... Um, officer? Can you let me up out into the open? I have be in view of the sky for this thing to work." (waves arms around in the air)

Officer : (thinking) Oh boy, I knew this New Years would bring out the wackos! "Sir, I have to ask you to throw the thing on the floor, step back from it, turn around and lock your hands behind your head.

"....yep, all kinds of caches, virtuals, micros, mutli's...say, I was doing a great multi the other day. Now, this wasn't any ordinary mutli cache, no siree, we're talkin' FOUR stages, each of 'em ten miles apart, all of them with a 3 terrain. OK, so I print out the cache page, oh, yeah, we just got a new Epson printer. Super-fast and super-quiet, and we hit the road in my brand new Jeep that I got just last week. Its got leather seats, AC, power windows, a 6 CD player, everything you could want, and at a really good price. And I'm drivin' down the road, five miles under the speed limit--would you imagine goin' TWENTY-FIVE around your neighborhood...LEGALLY?--and I got on the freeway towards the first stage. Now, my GPS, which is sittin' on this great sandbag thing that I got for Christmas that goes right on your dashboard, tells me that its only 5.67 miles away, and its straight ahead. So, 15 minutes later--I'm still drivin' at 20, just to be, y'know, cautious--I pull into the parking lot of Willingham Park. Its a great park: trails galore! Its teemin' with hikers on weekends. Great place for families of the community to spend some real quality time, y'know? And my GPS tells me that its about half a mile away. So I start to hike--of course, with my standard gear: GPS, 8 extra AA and AAA batteries, my 64oz. water bottle, say, you're just reaching into your pocket, right?

"....yep, all kinds of caches, virtuals, micros, mutli's...say, I was doing a great multi the other day. Now, this wasn't any ordinary mutli cache, no siree, we're talkin' FOUR stages, each of 'em ten miles apart, all of them with a 3 terrain. OK, so I print out the cache page, oh, yeah, we just got a new Epson printer. Super-fast and super-quiet, and we hit the road in my brand new Jeep that I got just last week. Its got leather seats, AC, power windows, a 6 CD player, everything you could want, and at a really good price. And I'm drivin' down the road, five miles under the speed limit--would you imagine goin' TWENTY-FIVE around your neighborhood...LEGALLY?--and I got on the freeway towards the first stage. Now, my GPS, which is sittin' on this great sandbag thing that I got for Christmas that goes right on your dashboard, tells me that its only 5.67 miles away, and its straight ahead. So, 15 minutes later--I'm still drivin' at 20, just to be, y'know, cautious--I pull into the parking lot of Willingham Park. Its a great park: trails galore! Its teemin' with hikers on weekends. Great place for families of the community to spend some real quality time, y'know? And my GPS tells me that its about half a mile away. So I start to hike--of course, with my standard gear: GPS, 8 extra AA and AAA batteries, my 64oz. water bottle, say, you're just reaching into your pocket, right?

wow wrote alot lol