Missing Cache

MREAGLEWO1

Any one with any information on how to retrieve a cache that me the owner can not find please inform me how. i ben there recently a few times, and could not find it. if you have any info on this please email me at Mreaglewo1@aol.com subject : C&S TURTLES.....

thanks,

the cache is C&S Turtles....

mreaglewo1

Along the same lines, how do I delete a cache? I have had problems with the cache being destroyed and or pilfered on 2 different occasions. I tried going to the 'edit cache' menu, but not sure if that is the way to do it??? Anyone with any helpful suggestions?Thanks

As the cache owner, you should have a button for "archive this cache" in the upper right side of the cache page. Select the option for archive (show). That will archive it and remove it from the searches. You as the owner will always still see the cache listed in red with a line through it, as will anyone who has ever found it. You shouldn't delete the cache info, or the logs. If you just want to disable it until you can check on it, use the disable cache link at the top left of the page, right under the name. Then you can re-enable the cache once you repair/replace/check it

Why is there a Warn % by my post? Am I doing something wrong?

Each user sees their own warn meter, but you cannot see anyone else's.

I would bet that you are at 0%.<_<

Sometimes folks who do not play nicely around here get a higher percentage when they are being warned by the moderators that they are not playing by the rules of the playground.

Good News C&S

Your cache is alive and well

but Jimminy Crickets guys, you could have told me that you significantly moved it from its original location. I took the short hike out to where I found the cache last year and checked the hiding spot. It wasn't there. I thought that you may have moved it slightly so I checked my GPSr. 0.53miles away!

I easily found the cache in its new location. It was slightly exposed and I could see it from about 25 feet away. Not sure why you couldn't find it. The location matched the clue description. I also dropped off a travel bug to entice some new visitors. Drop me a line if you need more info.