Have A Great New Year

Eckington

To all friends and colleagues out there in Geocache land, a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year. I hope you all find the caches you seek and those you set you get approved without problems, (so check the guidelines :blink::D:bad: )

My alter ego even hopes to get out there and find a few for a change :D:D !

I have been remiss in posting my congrats at various milestones passed recently so to:

Anne and Brian, to Team Tate, to Black Piglets, Mr and Mrs Hedgehog and very especially to my good friends Pharisee, Seasider and Hornet, and anyone I missed, Well Done and Keep Caching, :D:D

Cheers and Cache Well, :bad::D:D

Eckington

Edited by Eckington
My alter ego even hopes to get out there and find a few for a change :bad:  :bad: !

Happy New Year to everyone!

Ecky - I might be down your neck of the woods in the New Year and one of the caches looks like I won't be too far from your gaff ( :D ) so if you are up for a bit of caching let me know! :D

Might also be doing a bit of caching with The Hornet (if there are any left in the south which he hasn't done!!) so maybe a threesome?! We'll promise to slow down a bit so you can keep up!! :D:D:blink::D:D

Cheers!

Seasider

Edited by Seasider

Thank you, Mr Eckington, sir and a happy and prosperous New Year to you also. Having just returned from doing my last cache of 2003, I'm just about to plan the first outing of 2004.... err... tomorrow, in fact !!

A Happy New Year to you all

:bad::blink::bad::D:D

Edited by Pharisee

Happy New Year everyone, just done my last cache of the year too; managed 56 since August, so my first resolution for New Year is to get to 100 caches by next August. Barring disaster I think it's doable. :blink: My second resolution is to place some caches myself; Santa brought me an ammo box & some tupperware, plus a couple of TB tags. I did a bit of shopping for cache bounty in the sales yesterday (my, how I prefer caching to shopping!), so after a few yomps around the locality I should be in a position to place my first cache.

Hope that 2004 brings you many cache finds.

A Happy New Year to all from team Marinor, here's hoping you recieve all you wish for and most of what you deserve :blink:

unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your point of view, I fly out on 2nd jan for a few months, should be back around end may/early june

happy caching

stay safe

Bill, Elizabeth, Will & Kirsty