Wow That Was Fast!!!

JMBella

Once I was in the approval queue, I looked at a cache, then returned to the queue one minute later. When I refreshed the screen, a new traditional cache had appeared from a veteran hider. It raised no issues so I approved it within a minute of opening the cache page. All told I think it was approved within 3 minutes of submission.

It is all luck of the draw. If you submit your cache while the reviewer is busy working on cache reviews, you often see very quick approvals. If you submit your cache 10 minutes after the reviewer leaves to go geocaching for three days, you get a 3 day delay.

Once I was in the approval queue, I looked at a cache, then returned to the queue one minute later. When I refreshed the screen, a new traditional cache had appeared from a veteran hider. It raised no issues so I approved it within a minute of opening the cache page. All told I think it was approved within 3 minutes of submission.

It is all luck of the draw. If you submit your cache while the reviewer is busy working on cache reviews, you often see very quick approvals. If you submit your cache 10 minutes after the reviewer leaves to go geocaching for three days, you get a 3 day delay.

I believe that was one of mine Keystone. I remember that I was very impressed.

Keep up the great work.