Pocket Quiries Down?

sbukosky

While I'm mightily glad for all the RR folks who are now getting communications, another Wednesday has come without my PQ. I guess I'll be contacting TPTB directly, as the fixes that have helped others out recently are apparently not for the problem I'm having...

Hi, Jeremy-- I sent a message to the "contact" address late last night. Hope it's something easy to fix... my brain can't deal with anything involved right now!

T-storm -

It looks like your Pocket Query as well as other emails were all delivered yesterday. I replied to the email you sent last night with more details.

;) Elias

You know, Elias, that was NOT what I was hoping to hear... you guys are much more responsive than my web hosting company. And to make it worse, several months ago they moved their mail servers to a third party company, so you know what it will be like to try to get someone to take responsibility for fixing it. Sigh... But thank you for looking into it.

Am I just blind or something? :D

But I can't seem to find the page where I can go in and edit my pocket quiries. I created one, and decided I wanted to go in and change something, but for some reason I just can't find it... I guess I just need a good night's sleep, or someone smart to tell me what I'm doing wrong. B)

Edited by demonicangel
:D Thanks, I got it working now. The reason I wasn't seeing anything there was because for some reason the quiries I had tried to make didn't take so there wasn't any there for me to edit. Oh well, I got it working now and all is fine. Oh, by the way, I've only had my GPS for 3 weeks now and am up to 30 finds. :o I'm just so happy. LOL