Locationless Caches....your Opinion

BeDoggy

I enjoy locationless caches. Since each "find" can only be logged by one person, each is a FTF. Some are very creative. To log any, you must be observant. I read that some folks say locationless are too easy, but I have found some "real caches" that were very easy also. (Out and back to car in 10 min. or less.) I am not tring to "pad my stats." Personally, I care little about my "total finds."

The thing I enjoy most about caching is going to places and seeing things I would have otherwise passed. Locationless and virtural caches both have allowed me to do that.

So, I hope to see new locationless caches, and for those that don't like them, don't do them.

Some locationless are great....

But come on.....Watertower.....ok I did log it :unsure: ..... But come on.....there are some that are so stupidly easy. There needs to be tighter regulations on those.

Agreed, some locationless caches are incredibly easy. Of course, examples of easy caches can be simply found for all cache types.

For easy locationless caches, I have fun trying to find interesting examples. My watertower find is located at an old factory that has been converted into cool little shops. My US flag find is in front of a firehouse. I talked a firefighter into posing with my GPSr for the pic.

For easy locationless caches, I have fun trying to find interesting examples. My watertower find is located at an old factory that has been converted into cool little shops. My US flag find is in front of a firehouse. I talked a firefighter into posing with my GPSr for the pic.

Ditto that -- I'm holding out on the mailbox and birdhouse one until I find a truly unique example. The watertower I used is shaped like a giant peach!