Any One Not An Adult Here?

TimSkells

I've noticed a lot of younger cachers in the forums, and for the most part they are a good bunch, kind, respectful, and intelligent. I've enjoyed talking with most of them, but unfortunately there are a few that have rubbed some people the wrong way....but, hey, there are a lot of adults that have done that too!

I was amazed at the number of younger people that are into caching, though I guess I shouldn't be. When I was a senior in high school, the school bought a computer. I think it had an 8 meg harddrive! I never knew what a computer looked like till I was out on my own for a long time. Nowadays, kids are using computers as soon as they are learning to talk, so I guess using GPSr's wouldn't be any different.

Sure you are. You look like your still in High school. That's your moms car, isn't it? 

Well, I guess now it might be since my parents paid it off as my X-mas gift! And I guess the high school look thing might be right, because I am constantly carded, especially if I don't wear makeup (which is usually)! I won't complain, and believe it or not, I have some gray hair! :unsure:

Sure you are. You look like your still in High school. That's your moms car, isn't it? 

Well, I guess now it might be since my parents paid it off as my X-mas gift! And I guess the high school look thing might be right, because I am constantly carded, especially if I don't wear makeup (which is usually)! I won't complain, and believe it or not, I have some gray hair! :unsure:

I know what you mean, carleenp. I'm err....well, I'm a lot older than you, but still get carded when I shave my beard! I've got some gray hair as well, though it's not as noticeable mixed with the red hair. I'd rather have gray hair than no hair, but I think the latter is going to come first! :D