Vhs Tapes

TimSkells

Usually only about 3-5 dollars more and if u own it any way but dont want to watch it any more or for a while then why not put it in a cache. It is very possible you can always ask for it to come back to the cache so you can get it again.

Another thing to do might be copy the DVD or VHS to a blank DVD and put that in the cache

I placed a VHS inthis cache, primarily because the cache itself is loosely based on the movie (right now it's archived because of all the Nat'l Wildlife Refuge brouhaha so you'll have to be logged in to link to it). It seems to have held up fine despite being a really lousy movie. How lousy you ask? Well, so far the only person to take it from the cache BROUGHT IT BACK! :o

I located a couple music trading caches close by but haven't had the time to go find them. They seem to have a lot of people visiting them. My main use for something like this is to try out a different type of music than what I'm used to.

There are also a couple that the initial contents were movies and tapes.

I do like the idea of a movie inspired cache. There's been several movies filmed here in Baltimore, but most were in the city and not that many places to hide a cache big enough to hold a bunch of videos.

F_M