Help For A Travel Bug

Uno Mas

Hi there. I'm from Florida in the USA and have a TB interested in getting to England (Mini The Moocher). I am going to be there for a 12 hour layover in January and would like to help it find a home while I am there. The problem is... we are continuing on to the Southern Hemisphere where it is warm and I don't intend to pack heaps of cold weather clothes. Having been to London only once, and in December, I'm pretty sure I won't want to spend much time getting to or looking for a cache.

So... I figure I have a few options. One would be to find a regular cache somewhere near the tube between the airport and the city (we plan on going to the city for lunch). Another would be to find someone there that would meet us for lunch and I could give them the TB so they could help to find a home in England.

My least preferable option is to just say this is all too difficult and put it in another cache around here and let someone else do this.

Any suggestions/takers?? We arrive Sunday January 11th around 10am.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all! :mad:

KNK - The problem with London caches are they are mostly micros or virtuals, so wont take a TB. We live out in Wokingham which is about 20 miles from LHR (I assume you are landing at Heathrow and not Gatwick) - If we are around on the 11th, we could drive over to LHR and pick your TB up for you and drop it off in a Traditional Cache (we are actually building a TB Hotel at the moment and will be placing that in the next week)

Currently I think am in Dubai that week but should be back on Friday - so if possible drop me a email towards the end of the week to confirm I will be around