Anyone Near Youngstown, Ohio?

Eric K

Not as confusing as it may sound upon first read. :o

Basically the ball has to make it to one of the endzone for a score.

After 30 days the period will change just like in a football game. Your team then has to go the opposite direction for you to score.

After a score the ball must make it back to at least the 50 yard line before the ball can go back in to the Endzone cache.

well, I'm planning a cachepedition for New Year's Day and haven't decided which area I'm going to cache, so there is a decent chance I may get out there and get the ball rolling (as it were). We want Pittsburgh to win, right? I mean, the browns are so pathetic! At least they finally got rid of the offensive coaches! get some intelligent coaching out there, something resembling an offensive line, and restructure so that Couch comes back, and maybe we'll finally see something good in the north coast....

Til then, go Dolphins!!!!

PS Yes, I know they didn't make the playoffs, but at least they're better than the mistake by the lake called the browns... :blink:

well, I'm planning a cachepedition for New Year's Day and haven't decided which area I'm going to cache, so there is a decent chance I may get out there and get the ball rolling (as it were). We want Pittsburgh to win, right? I mean, the browns are so pathetic! At least they finally got rid of the offensive coaches! get some intelligent coaching out there, something resembling an offensive line, and restructure so that Couch comes back, and maybe we'll finally see something good in the north coast....

Til then, go Dolphins!!!!

PS Yes, I know they didn't make the playoffs, but at least they're better than the mistake by the lake called the browns... :bad:

:bad: Who would want Pittifulsburgh to win?

Hopefully some ninja :blink: will get to the ball before Sherwood Forest does!