Have We Cracked 100?

Team Tate

We were planning on doing our 100th cache on Christmas day, and have been caching heavily (well, for us anyway!) for the last couple of weeks to catch up.

As you know, when you log a cache, a summary on the log states how many caches have been done. This is the figure we have been working from.

However, from our 'cache' page on GC.com the following information is reported:

Summary states that I have 122 logs - there are 123. Not including notes and archives, there are 100 cache logs.

None of the cache visits have been duplicated

None of our own caches have been logged as finds

Short of going through every one of our logs, is there a simple explanation as to why this is. Have we done 99 or 100?

Help! ;)

Bob

We were planning on doing our 100th cache on Christmas day, and have been caching heavily (well, for us anyway!) for the last couple of weeks to catch up.

Did you get it? If so may I be first to congratulate you.

It's Xmas afternoon and I'm just a little relaxed, but I had to enter my latest logs!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:mad::D:D:D

Oh No! All good intentions went out of the window due to my sister doing too good a job of playing hostess!

We just ate & drank & yelled at the kids & ate & drank & yelled at the dogs & ate & drank & by that time it was too late to drag the kids out!

So we planned on going today, but after eating & drinking a little more we realised we'd forgotten our raincoats & the food & the drink were too tempting to go out in such atrocious weather so we stayed in & finally managed to roll home.(literally B) )

So are we dedicated enough? Not where treats are concerned!!! So we'll just stay fat & yes, we will definitely be doing the 100th tomorrow!!! :unsure:

Sarah xx

Edited by Team Tate