Best New Caches Of 2003?

The GGA is in its second year of nominating and voting on our most ourstanding caches in our state. We have several catergories.

Outstanding Must Hit

Outstanding Cache Title

Outstanding Cache Theme

Outstanding Cache Hike

Outstanding Scenic Cache (location)

Outstanding Hard Cache To Find, Physically

Outstanding Hard Cache To Find, Mentally

Outstanding Multi-Stage Cache

Outstanding Micro Cache

Outstanding Virtual Cache

Outstanding Drive-By Cache

Outstanding Mystery Cache

Outstanding Remarkable Location

Outstanding Creative Cache

We are currently voting and will announce the ones that are selected on Christmas Day. We give the caches selected a banner to put in their cache description. You can see last years Outstanding Must Hit Cache by clicking the link below.

Rock Town by Jim Pate

It happens to be one of the oldest caches in GA and is a great place to visit.

We really enjoyed 2 puzzle caches this year: Crypto Delicatessen (GCF0B2) and Scarabaeus (GCC70E) both of which are members only but were well worth the time and effort we had tp put into them. Also, PCIII, the pick of the litter (GCG5A3) was a great devious hide! I probably forgot one but these three are my favorites for the year so far.

-Jennifer

The GGA is in its second year of nominating and voting on our most ourstanding caches in our state. We have several catergories.

Outstanding Must Hit

Outstanding Cache Title

Outstanding Cache Theme

Outstanding Cache Hike

Outstanding Scenic Cache (location)

Outstanding Hard Cache To Find, Physically

Outstanding Hard Cache To Find, Mentally

Outstanding Multi-Stage Cache

Outstanding Micro Cache

Outstanding Virtual Cache

Outstanding Drive-By Cache

Outstanding Mystery Cache

Outstanding Remarkable Location

Outstanding Creative Cache

We are currently voting and will announce the ones that are selected on Christmas Day. We give the caches selected a banner to put in their cache description. You can see last years Outstanding Must Hit Cache by clicking the link below.

Rock Town by Jim Pate

It happens to be one of the oldest caches in GA and is a great place to visit.

That's alot of categories...

Is that one of those "everyone wins a prize" contests?? :D

;) I am sure there are plenty of caches across the country that can be listed as the best, some physically difficult, some mentally difficult, and some just a challenge to figure out. I am new but I vote for (Scarlet Letter Cache) a letterbox in upstate SC. Only two finders to date and I am one of them. :D Jeff24

We have some really great caches around the greater Central Valley Cachers and Livermore Tri-Valley. Many devoted cachers have created top notch puzzle caches and I love them all. For example Counterparts and Double Agent both are worthy of the best cache of the year.

However, because I know most cachers don't do complex puzzle caches, my nomination to this years best Geocache would have to be Wait Until Dark.

Thanks for posting this interesting thread. :D I'll be taking notes. ;)