Help With "what's In A Name"

Rabid Bunny

Heya folks, just wondering if anyone up there in Canada would be willing to check out this locationless cache Virtual and help me out.

Rabid Bu translates into the W coords 72 24.328, the N coords can be anything. I would just need another cacher to pick a set of N coords, use the full coords and take their picture at the site. Once the pics are sent to me, we both get to log the find.

So any cachers in Eastern Canada with spare time and a will to help, I would appreciate it. Feel free to e-mail me @ bunnycacher@wowway.com with offers to help or any questions, thanks.

Edited by Rabid Bunny
Heya folks, just wondering if anyone up there in Canada would be willing to check out this locationless cache Virtual and help me out.

Rabid Bu translates into the W coords 72 24.328, the N coords can be anything. I would just need another cacher to pick a set of N coords, use the full coords and take their picture at the site. Once the pics are sent to me, we both get to log the find.

So any cachers in Eastern Canada with spare time and a will to help, I would appreciate it. Feel free to e-mail me @ bunnycacher@wowway.com with offers to help or any questions, thanks.

Greetings RB. I'm not sure that many cachers from that area of Canada (Quebec) spend any time here on the forums so you may not have much luck. I had a look at my map of Canadian caches and see that there are a few within 5 to 10 kilometers of those longitude coords. They are:

• gc88df
  • gcg7dy
  • gcghpv
  • gc7f88

You may want to try dropping a note to these caches and asking future seekers to give you a hand or even the cache owners. Don't worry if the listing is in French. You won't have to have your note translated.

Good Luck, Olar

Edited by Olar