Seasider Makes 600

Thanks, folks. :D

Best cache:- There are loads of great caches which I have done but I'm happiest at the seaside ( :P ) so .... a joint award to the caches on the west coast in the Lakes and the caches on the east coast near Scarborough. Makes my coastline seem very dull indeed! Although, I enjoyed Mission Impossible by Slytherin which was a very different kind of cache, solved over a few pints of real ale one sunny sunday afternoon at the end of the summer :)

Worst cache:- Well, I like all types of caches be they traditional, multi, virtual or locationless and also whether they are yards or miles from the car. But what I don't like is seeing lots of rubbish around and I have come across two caches near rubbish tips. However, since it is not the owners fault (because the tipping occurred after the cache was laid) then I won't name them! Also, I hate it when I'm first to a cache only to discover that the co-ords are very dodgy - this has happened 5 times now but since I could easily make a similar error I won't name them either! :):D:)

If I ever make 1000 caches then I'll come out with a definite top 10 best & worst if anyone is interested!

Cheers!

Seasider

Also, I hate it when I'm first to a cache only to discover that the co-ords are very dodgy - this has happened 5 times now but since I could easily make a similar error I won't name them either! :):D:D

Only 5 times out of 600 caches? That's pretty good going, by anyones reckoning! :P

Thanks, folks. :)

Best cache:- There are loads of great caches which I have done but I'm happiest at the seaside ( :D ) so .... a joint award to the caches on the west coast in the Lakes and the caches on the east coast near Scarborough.

Cheers!

Seasider

Congrats on the fast climbing total, If you ever find yourself stuck for a few caches to hit the magic grand. You could always make a trip North to Caithness most of our caches are around the coastline at the moment. (Although I am working on a few hill top ideas at the moment).

Cheers

Donnie

Congrats on the fast climbing total, If you ever find yourself stuck for a few caches to hit the magic grand. You could always make a trip North to Caithness most of our caches are around the coastline at the moment. (Although I am working on a few hill top ideas at the moment).

Cheers

Donnie

I certainly have Scotland on my list - I go there for a holiday each year.

I have not as yet ventured that far north but could very easily use up some of my air miles and fly into Inverness for a few days caching in the Highlands. ;)

Best wait until the spring though, I would imagine?! :D

Cheers!

Seasider

I certainly have Scotland on my list - I go there for a holiday each year.

I have not as yet ventured that far north but could very easily use up some of my air miles and fly into Inverness for a few days caching in the Highlands. :D

Best wait until the spring though, I would imagine?! ;)

Cheers!

Seasider

If you time your trip carefully you might manage to time it during our 3 day long summer that we get up here :D It usually happens during May then we jump straight back into winter :P

If you time your trip carefully you might manage to time it during our 3 day long summer that we get up here B) It usually happens during May then we jump straight back into winter B)

Well, if May is the best time then I might as well combine it with the Scottish Cache Bash! :unsure:

Might see you there!

Cheers!

Seasider