Most Recent Logs For Nordic Countries

Bo & Elisabeth

We posted this info under another title earlier today, but as this concerns all Nordic geocachers it's better to make a new post.

We have now been running the Recent Swedish Logs page for a while and after some initial problems it now seems stable enough.

Therefore Cyberjunkie and undersigned decided to add Recent Log pages for the other Nordic countries.

Have a look on GeoStatNordic where you with a simple click can view the (100) most recent logs for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and soon the Faroe Islands.

I can tell, as a user of the swedish page, that it is really great!

If you are interested in whats happening in your country, just check out the page and you will see everything that has happened while you have been gone!

All notes, logs and not-found-it-logs...

Excellent!

A really big thank you to CJ and Bo & Elisabeth!

I would prefer if the website were splitted up, this new one with both finnish and swedish on the same page are not so good... You have to click, then zoom in and so on..

Why not make a frame of it, with a list of the countries and at every country are the choices you can choose between, for example:

Sweden

Top 20 found

Top 20 hidden

Latest logs

Norway

Denmark

and so on...

And if you click on a link, it gets open next to the link... Easy and handy...

The layout of the GeoStatNordic page is not finalized yet. I will take all proposals under consideration.

Today I have added a new feature; you can now see on a map of Sweden where the last 100 logs where made. It is not updated in real time yet, but will soon be I hope.

Concerning wishes for new stats, I will consider them and if it possible to implement without too much manual effort it will come sooner or later. For stats requiring manual work, Sweden will always have prioritu though.