Caching Games In The Snow

enfanta

Good idea, Team GPSax! But remember Frank Zappa's advice: "Be careful where the huskies go..."

You play the bari? Excellent! I played from 7th grade all the way through college. It's tough to get a music prof to agree to letting you make the bari your "principal" instrument, but well worth the fight. Maybe he resisted because the low register would rattle the windows in his office! (Gotta love that low "A")

Dave of Team Flashncache :mad:

Good idea, Team GPSax! But remember Frank Zappa's advice: "Be careful where the huskies go..."

You play the bari? Excellent! I played from 7th grade all the way through college. It's tough to get a music prof to agree to letting you make the bari your "principal" instrument, but well worth the fight. Maybe he resisted because the low register would rattle the windows in his office! (Gotta love that low "A")

Dave of Team Flashncache :D

Low A is why I switched from tenor!

Another GPS game you can play in the snow is follow the leader. It's pretty easy to make sure everyone is following the same path. When you're done, compare track logs and see the difference.