You Have Been Blessed Travel Bug

mdacre

I just returned from a drive from Houston, TX to my home in BC, Canada. Along the way I was doing my best to log everything that I took and left as well as the Travel bugs. Unfortunately I logged that I had picked up YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED however I then dropped it in STATE PATROL and realized I never got the travel bug dog tags so I can't make the necessary log entries. To boot, I can't seem to find "you have been blessed" in the travel bug search so I can't find the owner to get the tags numbers.. if anyone has had this bug or if the owner can email me that would be great.

Thanks.

geocache@tpsconsulting.com

With the new Bug Page features you can search this in several ways. Go to the Cache you retrieved it from and click on Bug History. You will then see all of the bugs that have been logged to that cache.

But, I looked at YOUR bug history, again new feature, and there is no bug you have grabbed by that name. Did you get the name wrong?

Good Luck!

Your log for the cache shows that you dropped off the TB. Where did you get it from? Did you log it out of the other cache that it came from? The logs in the other cache might have the last person that placed it and you could contact them about it, because it would be in their found TB list.

Hello all that have remarked on my problem. The owner actually emailed me since I had logged in at a cache site however since I was driving, I had been noting everything in my pocket pc. As it turns out, I now know where I got it from and where I dropped it off, and that the name of the bug is "Holy Pilgrim" TB however I have emailed the owner a reply asking for the dog tag numbers.. that is something that I can't find on any logs and as a result I can not say that I even had it nor dropped it off. If the person that currently has "holy pilgrim" which was dropped off in "state patrol" in Pasco, Washington could let me know the tag number then I can at least get the piece of the puzzle put together.