New Travel Bug Page

Doc-Dean

Rocketman wrote this in December:

1. I like that the T-Bug picture upload page now works like the one for cache picture uploads. I love the "Visit the Gallery" option that has been added to cache pages and user profiles. It would be great to have this feature on the travel bug pages also.

Don't see that it was ever answered.

Rocketman wrote this in December:
1. I like that the T-Bug picture upload page now works like the one for cache picture uploads. I love the "Visit the Gallery" option that has been added to cache pages and user profiles. It would be great to have this feature on the travel bug pages also.

Don't see that it was ever answered.

It seems there is now a gallery link on TB pages. Great job! :( Now if we only could see our preferred units there too. :D

Edit: Ok, there's a link, but it still says Sorry. There were no gallery images available even if there were images. Guess this'll be fixed soon. :lol:

Edited by Divine

Travel bug maps. When viewing the map I just get a grey screen with an orange marker somewhere in it with a log number on it. Unless it happens to be near some coastline there is no way of telling where it is or what it is doing. There doesn't seem to be a way of zooming. Because the map tells me nothing useful at all I go to the Old Map which starts zoomed on the whole journey, which may be the entire planet, and no way to zoom to the detail. Is this actually functioning correctly or am I being really, really stupid?

What I would like to see is two buttons, "Whole Journey" and "Last three logs" with the map detail automatically adapting to the size of the map, maybe in three levels with State and Country boundaries over 2,000kms and small towns, rivers and park boundaries at 200kms. Pre-existing map images could be used to make this work after the manner of OziExplorer.

I appreciate that there is a lot of work to make this happen and that a lot of work has already gone into making this work as well as it does.