Congrats To Rabid Bunny

Bjorn74

I know that these days anything under about 1000 finds is unremarkable. However, Rabid Bunny's hitting 300 this weekend really is substantial in this area. At 300 he has hit all but one Columbus area Geocache (having been sumerged in a reservoir for nearly 2 years...) and a significant number outside our area. At the same time he and his wife have placed and maintained nearly 20 caches in the area. All of them a treat and a tribute to caching.

Give it up for the Bunny!

Sounds like a eulogy, doesn't it? You done good, dude.

I've only geocached in the Columbus area for a grand total of four days and 55 or so finds, but those trips gave me enough of a flavor for the area to be able to tell who the star hiders and finders are in the area. Rabid Bunny and NeoGranger are sure high up there on the list. Thanks for placing all the nice caches. The Arena stands out as one of my favorites.

Geocaching in Columbus is coming along quite nicely. With fun hides popping up every week like Bjorn74's recent hex cache, there will be much fun for you on the way to #400. And more people finding these good caches will make them place even more caches for you to find. It's funny how that works.

Anyways, Congratulations from far-off Pittsburgh.

Greetings and congratulations from a Chicagoland cacher! I will be in the Westerville area over the holidays and am hoping to be able to burn off some of the excess holiday eating while hunting caches. To that end I have been looking over my pocket queries and picking some likely hunts. I see your name attached to quite a few of them. Thanks for your work in setting these. Hope to see you soon by way of log pages.