I So Want A Cool Gps..

Delaypat

Hey all..This is my first post....I just heard about this site from a friend and want to give it a try...I have a Magellan Blazer12...I got it for free from a friend of mine..Wat I was wondering is, Does anyone have any old GPS's that they don't want anymore? I am looking for a step up from what I have...I really don't want to spend tons of money, because its all going to school so I can register...If anyone wants to get rid of thier old ones, please let me know...Anyway thanks!

Delay

:D

Ahhh yes,,,,, college years..... I think I remember that time.

Best time of my life, from what I remember. But my memory fades.....

Back when I went to college, we did geocaching with Celestial Navigation, now those were the good old days. Uphill both directions, barefoot in the snow to school each day....................

Could not resist this............heheehhehe

You guys sure know how to welcome a newbie. It won't be long before he realizes that the forums are more of a pathetic wasteland than a helpful resource.

DID I SPELL EVERYTHING RIGHT???

HEHE!! Ive come to know about fourms...Remember BBS's??!? those were 10 times worse!!! And having Aol for sometime..HEHEHE..Newsgroups are great also...Anyway Its just the internet!!

Delay

Sorry, I meant that to sound less like I was sticking up for a poor, defenseless newbie (I'm sure that isn't needed) and more like I was expressing complete frustration over the almost absolute uselessness of these forums.

It seems that quite a few users here are more interested in gaining geo-celebrity status, if you will, from their 'witty,' 'ROTFLMAO' remarks, than actually being helpful and (gasp) even answering the posted question or adding to the suggested topic!

To those who wish to spend their free-time bantering, bickering, bullying, or whatever it is you're doing, it’s gotten old. For those who wish to be witty, first make sure you have the talent for it, and second, restrict it to the general posting category, only! To do it anywhere else just makes for a tedious task for anyone looking to find anything useful.

Thanks.

I have a Magellan Blazer12...I got it for free from a friend of mine..Wat I was wondering is, Does anyone have any old GPS's that they don't want anymore? I am looking for a step up from what I have...I really don't want to spend tons of money, because its all going to school so I can register...If anyone wants to get rid of thier old ones, please let me know...Anyway thanks!

Delay

Hi Newbie,

I've done my first 129 finds with exactly that - a Magellan Blazer 12 - and hope to find a few more until Christmas. If your financial situation doesn't allow an upgrade, just use what you have - it's fine for geocaching.