A New Life.

ZoomZoom

"GeoCaching"! "GeoContest!...GeoAddiction! Why has it change my lifestyle so much eventhough I've always been active as far back as I can remember. Since I picked-up caching, it seems I've spent less time golfing, fishing, sitting in front of the "Boob Tube",etc... but driving lots, many times the wrong way, :lol: , increaced computer time and sometimes, lack of sleep, food,liquids. But you know what?

I LOVE IT! as demanding as it can get at times. :D

Thank-you! Thank-you very much!- ELVIS

"GeoCaching"! "GeoContest!...GeoAddiction! Why has it change my lifestyle so much even though I've always been active as far back as I can remember. Since I picked-up caching, it seems I've spent less time golfing, fishing, sitting in front of the "Boob Tube",etc... but driving lots, many times the wrong way, :lol: , increaced computer time and sometimes, lack of sleep, food,liquids. But you know what?

I LOVE IT! as demanding as it can get at times. :D

Thank-you! Thank-you very much!- ELVIS

Sounds very familiar. I played golf once this past season as opposed to AT LEAST once a week last year. And it's 2:45 in NY so there's that, virtually no TV this past summer (starting to watch it again now because it's dark at 5:00) I racked up so many miles on my lease I just bought a Jeep just for geocaching. And of coarse there's no time to eat in the middle of a marathon cache day. I think I covered everything. There's more but I really need to try and sleep.

BTW: click 'close all tags' :D

Geocaching has done alot for me.

Its taught me NOT: :lol:

to hike in clogs

to carry whole cantelope on cache hikes involving long, steep rock scrambles

to step on leaves bunched between rocks without poking them to make sure there is actually a surface to step on

to clip motorola talkabouts on my backpack while bushwhacking

to eat at Arby's

to undersetimate the power of chiggers

Its taught me to: :D

Turn around if you see a guy walking toward you in insect protective clothing, cause he's wearing it for a reason

Take friends with you on cache hunts so you have someone to beat up in a moment of frustration, and catch you when you fall out of trees

Its really DARK when you don't have a flashlight

Let newbies learn the "as the crow flies" lesson on their own instead of arguing with them to go THAT way instead of THIS way.