Yawn...

Criminal

I must say, I'm fairly new here and have been following all the forum debate stuff. This thread has helped me come to the conclusion that for me, off-topic posts have merit (at least this type of post does).

I laughed so hard at a couple of these posts (O' Holy Night, and the nuclear thing...) I actually cried. I just replayed O' Holy Night to my wife and we just howled....! :lol: Granted I wouldn't want my eight year old looking at some of this stuff but I monitor what he goes to. I am sure there are many kids my son's age that enjoy geocaching, but how many of them actually read these forums?

I think it's cool to get to know other geocachers through the use of forums. It's debatable whether that can happen by simply responding to typical geocache type questions. Personalities evolve when people express themselves particularly when sharing humorous anecdotes or discussing heated topics.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. That felt good.

:D

WOW, my first deleted post......Coooooooool

I hate it when that happens. If I still had all of my posts intact, I'd be well over 2,000 posts by now.

Oh wait...

:lol:

Yeah, you can post a picture of a nakkid man running down the beach in Abject Silliness, and it is considered family friendly ? But poor CHRISTMAS WITH LOUISE was not.... Oh well....I thought it was Hilarious.... :D

Yeah, you can post a picture of a nakkid man running down the beach in Abject Silliness, and it is considered family friendly ? But poor CHRISTMAS WITH LOUISE was not.... Oh well....I thought it was Hilarious.... :D

I thought he was covered in fur?! :lol:

Oh, you mean the hairy bare he was chasing? :D

No No....the hairy bear was chasing his hairy bare....lol