What's With The Geo Xy... In Sigs?

tlg

THey won't say but I am assuming it's some kind of West Coast thing as the ones that have it are BC Cachers. They do it differently over there :huh:

It ain't no West Coast thingy, I'm there myself and I don't know what it means. Guess you have to be a member of the club to understand.

It ain't no West Coast thingy, I'm there myself and I don't know what it means.  Guess you have to be a member of the club to understand.

Being from the wet, west and left coast myself, I was wondering the exact same thing. ... guess I'm not a member of the club either. :huh:

So, who is in this secret club anyway? I took a quick look through some of our threads here and noticed the following cachers, along with a sample of the Geo XXX stuff in their sigs:

Geo 67 84B
First appeared here?

Geo 39EHV 138
First appeared here?

Geo 66c
First appeared here?

Geo 110 113
First appeared here?

Geo 40E J, 126
First appeared here?
I've noticed that also. I always thought it was some method of keeping score between posters and mods.

So who's got 65 and who's on 113? Which period are we in here? Groundspeak is on a powerplay as some guys have been sent to the penalty box. 2 minutes sure takes a long time to go by in Geoland. ;-)

Oh look, the score changed again.

RobertM

Geo 39E-MX 101/113

Doesn't work in any Hex editrs I have.

You must be using the wrong hex editor. :D

Gorak

Geo 15 40EH 101

It has been a while but the last time I checked Hex ended at F therefore the G H and so on would be out of range. Maybe it's just me.. :D

Geo 49 66 20 79 6F 75 20 63 61 6E 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 20 79 6F 75 20 61 72 65 20 74 6F 6F 20 63 6C 6F 73 65

So what does this thread have to do with geocaching?

:o

People are discussing other people's taglines that they use on the Geocaching forums.

Lighten up. :P Don't be :lol: be B)

Gorak

Geo 103 115 54 39EN

Yes, the topic heading tells us what the topic is about, in this case it is:

What's With The Geo Xy... In Sigs?

RobertM

Geo 116, 122, 138