To Whom It May Concern......

Broncoholics

A side note: Considering that your username is what it is, the name sets the tone for any conversations within these forums. Add the clown and you have your work cut out for you.

About a year ago, I got into a discussion with this user. I found that he and she were more of an antagonist than anything else. I found the only way to stop the argument was to stop replying to their posts. It did not matter what point you made, they always seemed to have a counter point, including when discussing their name.

Bear & Ting

A side note: Considering that your username is what it is, the name sets the tone for any conversations within these forums. Add the clown and you have your work cut out for you.

About a year ago, I got into a discussion with this user. I found that he and she were more of an antagonist than anything else. I found the only way to stop the argument was to stop replying to their posts. It did not matter what point you made, they always seemed to have a counter point, including when discussing their name.

Bear & Ting

Yea, Jeremy's like that sometimes, but what can we do? :D

This is a quote from Bear and Ting from a while back......

"...a few things. First, I've lived in Colorado Springs and have been back many times, your attitude is not what I would have suspected from that area, you must have been living in NY too long. "

Bear and Ting is talking about us (Upinyachit) Duane and Candie. Here is the link so you can

see for youself

I found that he and she were more of an antagonist than anything else

Who is the INSTIGATOR here?

DUANE

UPINYACHIT