A Rumor Of Your Own.

Criminal

Rumor has is that that Lapaglia's favorite expression is the english translation of a certain moderator's tagline.  :huh:

I heard a rumor that Lapaglia and the moderator you refer to are the same person.

Geo 116

Thats no rumor. Its the truth.

Isn't it interesting that all 3 people are all from Colorado. Now that's not a rumour either.

RobertM

Geo 8, 39C LMNUX, 101

Edited by RobertM
There is also a rumor going around that Mystery Woman isn't really Zuuky's sock, but an actual real person......I'm a little verclempt...talk amongst yourselves....

Actually, the rumour I heard was that Mystery Woman is really Mr.Z on weekends. :D Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

Gorak

Geo 10 20 39AY

I pretty sure I heard that moderating of the forums will be done from India in the near future.

Praise Vishnu

Your "Praise Vishnu" comment is extremely offensive to my Anglo-Christian beliefs and I find your subversive form of solicitation of religion in this forum to be way out of line.

By the way, everyone, LIGHTEN UP! I am just kidding about the comment above, but it seems to me that HUMOR (yea, remember THAT??) is not allowed in these forums nowadays. One of my posts today that had a picture in it got wiped out because SOMEONE seemed to be offended. That same SOMEONE allows other posters to say "F YOU" and "F THAT" in messages. Well, I DO find THAT type of language offensive (and I am sure others do as well), and don't see the "delete" button being applied equally here. Hmm.

By the way, everyone, LIGHTEN UP! I am just kidding about the comment above, but it seems to me that HUMOR (yea, remember THAT??) is not allowed in these forums nowadays. One of my posts today that had a picture in it got wiped out because SOMEONE seemed to be offended. That same SOMEONE allows other posters to say "F YOU" and "F THAT" in messages. Well, I DO find THAT type of language offensive (and I am sure others do as well), and don't see the "delete" button being applied equally here. Hmm.

You should read my thread. I wasn't asked to explain the topic until I got around 40 replies. It is a nice, healthy discussion including bits of humor. Remember the way the forums were a year ago? It's something like that. :D

Rumor has it that a saxophone won't take 220 volts and 20,000 amps at the same time.....just a rumor, mind you....not from experience.

Actually, it will since a saxophone is made of brass and the resistance would be very small. Ohm's Law makes it 0.011 Ohms, which is on par with it being a conductor.

Oh, sure, that's for you rich kids that can buy brass saxes. Mine was plastic...got it at the dollar store...errr, ummmm....so the rumor goes.....

Rumor has it that a saxophone won't take 220 volts and 20,000 amps at the same time.....just a rumor, mind you....not from experience.

Actually, it will since a saxophone is made of brass and the resistance would be very small. Ohm's Law makes it 0.011 Ohms, which is on par with it being a conductor.

Oh, sure, that's for you rich kids that can buy brass saxes. Mine was plastic...got it at the dollar store...errr, ummmm....so the rumor goes.....

51240_4600.JPG

Yes, it's made of brass...lots of brass!