New Shop Groundspeak Fleece

Bryan

Looks great and just in time for Christmas but what about 2XL for us fat guys errr I mean us fella's with long arms? Actually a 1XL Tall is my size but I find the 2XL's work two as they add a little length.

Possible or no? Special order?

While it doesn't give the option for XXL in the drop down menu, it does say "Add $2,50 for XXL" in red lettering at the top of the page......

Sounds like it's available, but maybe you have to call in to order? :lol:

but looking at the picture, the emblem almost blends in with the color of the jacket.

I find that to be a plus as it allows me to represent without looking like too much of a Geo geek. :lol:

True, but does that mean we are ashamed of who we are? I have several fleeces that are this kinda color, and if I'm gonna spen 30+ dollars on a new one, I want the emblem/patch, etc to be visable. Unless there are different colors for the fleece, or the emblem is more visable, I'll just stick with my $10.00 Kohl's fleece for now.

How is notification of a new item that we can pay for a "geocaching topic?" It strikes me more as an add. Is this the kind of post we want prospective new geocachers to read -- they will think that this site is all about making money, rather than answering questions about geocaching :lol:

Sorry, I could not resist !

How is notification of a new item that we can pay for a "geocaching topic?" It strikes me more as an add. Is this the kind of post we want prospective new geocachers to read -- they will think that this site is all about making money, rather than answering questions about geocaching :lol:

Sorry, I could not resist !

Maybe you should report that post and set loose the moderators!! :o

30296_400.gif30296_1700.gif