Bc Ferries

Dagg

I think you might be on to something!

Geo 88

Now now, be nice guys. :lol:

Dagg, I guess that the ferry situation could change your plans about coming over to the mainland over the Christmas holidays and attending the Belcarra cache event -- hopefully you'll be able to make it.

Geo 95SU 105

The fairy union says that the fairies will be running over Xmas, so hopefully you folks will be able to make it over for the 27th. :lol:

If the fairies aren't running then I guess you'll have to settle for that old Xmas favourite, "Tough Nuts Roasting On An Open Fire"

Gorak

Geo 34 64C 73

The fairy union says that the fairies will be running over Xmas, so hopefully you folks will be able to make it over for the 27th.  :lol:

If the fairies aren't running then I guess you'll have to settle for that old Xmas favourite, "Tough Nuts Roasting On An Open Fire"

Yeah, I sure hope you Island folks will be able to make it over. We'll roast some tough nuts together.

It'll be good to see you guys.

Geo 97H 95U 34

Edited by Jomarac5

Ironic how union types like to put down Walmart. No shortage of carded union members racing down there to exploit the better prices. Bet you most of them have a Cosco card tucked right up against their Union card, right where their Eatons and Safeway cards should be. But they can sure talk the talk. :huh:

Hey Champ, it's me Jomarac5 -- how ya doin' big fella. It's been a while since ya last were here. I hope you've been causing chaos and mayhem wherever you've been. How's Mrs Champ doing? I hear that she's been spreading out all the tough nuts in preparation for the holiday season.

I see that you got your first taste of the new "moderation". What do you think of that? Be careful or your likely to get your member moderated. Hey, I didn't know that you owned a doggy doo company -- I can think of someone else who might be good for that job. Anyway, I didn't see where your post was all that political considering some of the posts in this thread but hey, what can I say? Not much apparently. At least the Merry Christmas bit got left in -- isn't that a bit off topic though? Speaking of off topic, your pal Zuuky has been around here lately and made a couple of enquiries asking where you've been.

Hope you don't "loose" it when you see that your post was deleted. Oops, sorry, it wasn't deleted, it was just edited beyond recognition. <sigh>

So I guess you won't be heading over to the Island anytime soon. This fairy business is getting pretty messy. Too bad, I hear there are some really good KFWB caches that have come up recently and I was going to head over there over the holidays but I don't want to get stranded over there.

Let's get together and do a cache or two.

So there you go, ever since, I've been Jomarac5.

Geo 95MSUW 105