Hi All! I'm A MA Transplant Now In VA

Zoraima

Hello All!

I've just moved to the Virginia side of Washington DC's metro area (Fairfax County) and thought I'd say hello! I've been Geocaching since March and enjoy it a lot! :lol: In Massachusetts we had Geomeets 4 times a year, which was a great way to meet fellow Geocachers and people in general... I don't know what all goes on here in Virginia/DC, but I'm looking forward to talking with folks and getting to know everyone!

Thanks all!

Susan

:ph34r:

I remember when you posted a while back about looking for cache ideas in the Northern Virginia area (Springfield or W Springfield if I remember right?). :D

I don't think there's a NoVA organization set up yet, but up in Maryland we get some folks from VA coming to our events (JoeCthulhu is one and there are a few others). You're always welcome to come, we're not that far :D

Right now we're planning an event you can help out with if you'd like. Stop on over to the Maryland Geocaching Society, there's a large Uncle Sam pointing at you when you get there... just follow him to the forums and feel free to chime in!

I look forward to meeting you at a future event. :(

Yup! That was me looking for info in Springfield VA! ;) My hubby and i have finally moved in and are all settled in Centreville VA! :blink: I haven't done any caching in Virginia since moving here a few weeks ago because I've been on vacation almost ever since! I found 8 or 9 in Florida the first week of December and just did 3 in New Jersey, so it's been crazy!

Glad to be here, will definitely check out the MD geocachers site! Thanks for the info! Looking forward to meeting folks!

Susan