NJ Admin True Identity

HartClimbs

Exciting news. I was out at a group geocaching hunt the other day and managed to snap a picture of NJADMIN as he located an urban microcache (see below). I'm providing this picture as a service to cachers who may have had trouble getting caches approved (as you can see from the picture - NJADMIN is a true party animal and is sometimes unavailable until bail is posted).

So for new cachers in the area - here's a handy picture for your reference. I don't want to out anyone else, I'm the guy on the right in the red shirt. I didn't actually find the cache - but logged the find anyway.

I'll leave it to other local cachers to identify themselves in this snapshot - but suffice to say Harrald has BRIGHT red hair.

53786_1900.jpg

Edited by HartClimbs

I'm way in the back, I'm driving the camper in the parking lot. If you get a powerful magnifying glass you might make out the geocaching patch on my vest. I'm back there getting the Cool Fire and Ice grill out to feed this mad crowd. And NJ, you're lookin' mighty good in that shot, it's slimming on you.

Edited by Planet
i reported this post becuase me and my thin skin take exception to fat people, like myself, being poked fun at.

I didn't see anyone making fun of NJAdmin (and I certainly didn't mention any density challenges he may or may not be facing). I *did* mention that he's often requiring bail - so maybe it's a prejudical post against the frequently arrested (I'll report my own post for that).

By the way, I happened to snap a quick picture of a thin-skinned local cacher on the way to a steak dinner recently..... :ph34r:

53786_2000.jpg

I think the pigtails are a good look and work well.

Hey Hart, you finally got those pictures developed.  Thats me all the way in the back, you can't really see me. Here, I blew up the photo so you can see me.  I was having lunch at the time.

That was one good banana!

You're a fancy man, aren't you? :ph34r:

Edited by mrkablooey
Hey, this is New Jersey you're talking about!

Here's NJ Admin.

[The Sopranos]

Hmmm .... I am looking at Perfect Tommy's tagline* (under his avatar) and I am wondering about the veracity of the above statement by Team Og Rof A Klaw. A theme is developing.

I wonder if we just found out NJ Admin's other identity ?????

Gosh, if so, those "disapproval notices" from NJ Admin must be quite, um, harsh!

* in case he changes the tagline later, it currently says "Left gun, took cannoli"

:ph34r:

Exciting news. I was out at a group geocaching hunt the other day and managed to snap a picture of NJADMIN as he located an urban microcache (see below). I'm providing this picture as a service to cachers who may have had trouble getting caches approved (as you can see from the picture - NJADMIN is a true party animal and is sometimes unavailable until bail is posted).

53786_1900.jpg

So your saying NJAdmin is also SantaClaus?? :ph34r: