Roman Numerals Ii

Renegade Knight

You know, after a few days of this, I'm wondering if this feature can be fixed.

As much as folks don't like to see GeoCaching, I don't like to read the forums with words like Gps and Pda. It's like when those Brits spell Nasa.

Any way the capital letter Nazi's can be removed?

Jamie

A moderator probably edited the title to put the upper case back in. Same with the Geocaching vs. GeoCaching thread. Sorry, I'm not a mod of this forum or I would fix the ones you're talking about.

Edit: I guess I was right. I just type too slow.

Edited by Hemlock
So who is the moderator of this forum?

The answer to your question can be found by looking at the moderator names listed below each forum title on the main forums index page, or by going to the page listing all the moderators, which is linked from near the bottom of the main forums index page. There, you'll discover that Jeremy and Moun10Bike are the moderators here. See Moun10Bike's sage wisdom in the post above mine. That is why he is the moderator here, and I'm left to help the newbies in "Getting Started."

Edited by Keystone Approver
So who is the moderator of this forum?

The answer to your question can be found by looking at the moderator names listed below each forum title on the main forums index page, or by going to the page listing all the moderators, which is linked from near the bottom of the main forums index page. There, you'll discover that Jeremy and Moun10Bike are the moderators here. See Moun10Bike's sage wisdom in the post above mine. That is why he is the moderator here, and I'm left to help the newbies in "Getting Started."

Maybe I should hang out there more, I could learn so much from you :lol: