When Are The Chicagoland Breakfasts

BillIL

HI, and welcome. That was the first breakfast as far as I know. There may be one in the planning stages for further south next time. Have you checked out the ChiTown Cachers site yet? that may have more info, and there is a link on there I believe to a discussion forum. I just tried the website link and it appears to be down right now, try later. What part of Il. are you in? We live in Blue Island, bordering on the southside of Chicago.

Nothing stopping you from having your own breakfast on the southside. I'm in Hammond and might stop by. It seems like most of the events are up north because the people up there set them up. I'm sure there are plenty of geocachers south of 95th St. in Indiana and Illinois who might be interested in having events down here.

P.S. I'm not volunteering to set it up, but I might be able to help out!

Edited by Woodbutcher68
I had mentioned on the Yahoo group that I might be interested in hosting a December gathering. I haven't done any planning yet, but I was just talking with SWMBO about having one on Dec 27. I'll post it in the Yahoo group as well.

Placed TBA. Watch for an event page.

Markwell, is this event going to go forward?

Yep. Provided I can get a spot. I'm having one checked out today, and should know more by tomorrow. I'll post here either way.

Got a good suggestion for a spot? Problem is they need to be a good kitchen that can take somewhere between 10 and 50 people (with an indeterminate number showing up). Tall order for a breakfasty place.

9:00 - the cache page is right.

I had several e-mails from cachers indicating that 8:00 was too --vulgarity-- early for a breakfast.

See everyone there! Please indicate on the cache page if you're planning on attending (and how many in your group) so I can let the owner know a close approximation.