Seasider Make 500

Subarite

Thanks, folks. :ph34r:

My favourite caches now are the ones on the east coast between Bridlington & Middlesborough - really outstanding coastline - although I'm probably biased being a seasider myself!

Right, 500 up and now finally time to do a few in the South!

Cheers!

Seasider

Whilst Seasiders down south, now's the time for cachers up north to place those caches. And give the rest of the geo community up north a chance of a FTF :D . Dave

Not going until next week so I'm still ready to pounce! :lol:

The Cuthberts Posted on Dec 8 2003, 02:32 PM

"Well done Seasider. Look forward to seeing your mark in some of the Southern logbooks shortly. Don't forget your ferrets !"

Cheers - I'll bring some black pudding & blackpool rock as well! :ph34r:

Seasider

Way to go John... we notice you are now homing in on 100 defiled virgins too!

If this is true then I suggest all southern cachers lock up your daughters.

Seriously though, many congratulations. What are you going to do when you've completed all caches in the uk. I guess you'll be spending a bit more money on travel!!. You've also got another record to break John. Most finds in a day. I've no doubt you'll get there. Many congrats again.

Well done !!!

I have 2 (at the time) up north after you finish your southern pillage which I'm sure will see your name soon on your next trip up north. Sorry you haven't made FTF on them unless you get up soon for the new ones which are yet to be planted. I keep getting mine, you do always look ahead of who has done more and I am on the chase. I can't even begin to place a date when I achieve what you have done other than I am confident that I will get there eventually.

As was quoted when I made my 100th everyone else is making their 200th so does this mean when I get to 200 they will be telling me to look at 500?

Very well done though,

Greg, Sylvia & the rest