Cachers Christmas Convention (online)

Ish-n-Isha

I log on early (East Coast of Canada GMT+4) and I just noted *the FEWEST number of users on-line* 5 guests, 9 members, 2 anon. Don't forget about us East Coasters, it's kinda lonely (sniff sniff)... come on guys... where are youoooo.

:)

Dave on Dec 24, 05:58 AST.

PS: I'm taking my GPSr to my Mother in law's on Christmas eve... just in case!

Oh yeah.. boxing day evening... I should be back home by then.

CHIMO

Edited by davwil

It is strange how often these little personnal choices come up in our day to day lives. I am not a very religious person but I believe we can look to God for the answer to your question. Would He have created WiFi if he didn't want you to use it? Of course not. God Loves you and wants you to have the fullest life possible. This means saying goodbye to your dear departed friend and joining the party with your fellow cachers. :)

Note, as was mentioned in passing a few posts earlier, I suppose we should try to be politically correct and just call it a "Holiday Celebration", don't you think? We certainly don't want to offend anyone, because that just wouldn't be in the spirit of the forums!

Unquote

I am sorry, being politically correct ensuring the word Christmas is deleted from life just in case it offends anyone, is intolerable.

I will however attend a Christmas get together :)

Happy Christmas to all

stay safe

Bill, Elizabeth, Will & Kirsty

It is strange how often these little personnal choices come up in our day to day lives. I am not a very religious person but I believe we can look to God for the answer to your question. Would He have created WiFi if he didn't want you to use it? Of course not. God Loves you and wants you to have the fullest life possible. This means saying goodbye to your dear departed friend and joining the party with your fellow cachers. :)

Thank you for your guidance. I knew I could count on my fellow cachers to help me on this one!

What's it mean to be 'active' on the boards? What if I login now and stay logged in until after 2pm EST but don't do anything, not even lurk? Do you actually have to click your mouse every 15 mins to remain active and count towards the record?

So many questions for such a simple task...

I'll make my guess 299

What's it mean to be 'active' on the boards? What if I login now and stay logged in until after 2pm EST but don't do anything, not even lurk? Do you actually have to click your mouse every 15 mins to remain active and count towards the record?

So many questions for such a simple task...

I'll make my guess 299

77 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

That is what it says at the bottom of the page before listing all the usernames, so you have to not only move your mouse but make a click or two to be recognized as active...