Children In Need Draw Results

TheCat

Well if Nick & Ali promise to turn the valve into a Travel Bug then I will gladley let them have it. That is what I was going to do with it.

Yep we promise!!! :bad: (I'll e-mail you direct via G:UK if I may)

Very well done for all the hard work. As well as raising all the money, you've kept everyone glued to those b*&^%y maps for weeks!!!! :blink::unsure::rolleyes:

Does anyone know how to find out if this was the most successful ever event cache??

Well if Nick & Ali promise to turn the valve into a Travel Bug then I will gladley let them have it. That is what I was going to do with it.

Yep we promise!!! :blink: (I'll e-mail you direct via G:UK if I may)

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?? :unsure::rolleyes:

I would class it as a BIG success and hope Mark had as much fun as I did catching him. and tracking him :bad:

Edited by DEEGO
Does anyone know how to find out if this was the most successful ever event cache??

I guess that depends on your criteria. It's certainly raised the most money in the UK - does anyone know if there are other money-raising charity caches elsewhere?

The other measurement criteria would be the number of logs over a week. I guess there are many event caches with more logs in one/two days, but are there any other events run over a week?