When Nature Calls!

Criminal

Well, now this is getting a little a personal isn't it? I'll wait if I'm almost out of the woods, but I usually go far into the woods, far from civilization (or public restrooms anyway) as I can, and it isn't healthy to wait too long. I always try to carry TP, not just for emergencies like Mother Nature calling, but it helps in drying out wet caches. I try to "evacuate" before leaving the house. And then there is This fascinating website which I haven't found the time, place, or courage to try out. But I wish God had equipped women with a "hose" too sometimes (now that I've written that I see the absurdity of it. So I searched that silly site further and found this product ). I go off trail, and find the best hiding spot I can. And I try cover any sign of having been there. And this is more than anyone needed to know about me! I do know that in desert areas, and places like the Grand Canyon, you should carry out everything including human waste. #2 just doesn't go away in those areas like it does in our neck of the woods. But that's for the scatological thread. I can't believe I'm even responding to this thread, better hit send before I change my mind. :rolleyes:

Well, now this is getting a little a personal isn't it? I'll wait if I'm almost out of the woods, but I usually go far into the woods, far from civilization (or public restrooms anyway) as I can, and it isn't healthy to wait too long. I always try to carry TP, not just for emergencies like Mother Nature calling, but it helps in drying out wet caches. I try to "evacuate" before leaving the house. And then there is This fascinating website which I haven't found the time, place, or courage to try out. But I wish God had equipped women with a "hose" too sometimes (now that I've written that I see the absurdity of it. So I searched that silly site further and found this product ). I go off trail, and find the best hiding spot I can. And I try cover any sign of having been there. And this is more than anyone needed to know about me! I do know that in desert areas, and places like the Grand Canyon, you should carry out everything including human waste. #2 just doesn't go away in those areas like it does in our neck of the woods. But that's for the scatological thread. I can't believe I'm even responding to this thread, better hit send before I change my mind. :unsure:

Dang, if I were a cat I would be dead. Curiosity got to me and I clicked the link!!! There are somethings in life you just can't unsee, or unread for that matter!! :rolleyes:

With so many experts on this thread - you have all heard the expression "Go behind the tree!"

Which side of the tree is 'behind'?  Trees only have two sides - outside and inside!!!

What if it's a Mobius tree? :rolleyes:

DUH! Then it only has on side!..... LOL, good one!

It's like driving in the UK..... The right side is the wrong side and the left side is the right side. I mean, obvious really.....

Carleenp, the description in your post was right on. About the only thing I can think of that you didn't mention is to pay attention to which way the terrain slopes when you're choosing where to squat...

I've been lucky enough to only have to contend with #1 while out caching in the woods. Whether I went or held it actually depended on whom I was with (I trust some of the guys a lot more than others) and whether or not any of them had a camera. (No, NOT so I could pose for pics.)

1) In the woods.

2) In a proper waste disposal receptacle. Except for once when I discovered that eating trail mix with raisins, and prunes as a major component of the mix is NOT a good idea if you're going to be out in the woods for a while!! Mistake not repeated. :rolleyes:

Check out the sneaky leaker for limitless options. They first apeared a couple of years ago during Mardi Gras. Not sure if I'll ever be in a situation that requires one, but you never know.

WARNING This site has some offensive stuff on it as well. Don't click the link if you're easily offended. Use good common sense.

Edited by CO Admin