Notam:

Criminal

The capital F in all correspondence on this forum authored by me indicates the word "Fudge". For example, "Shut the fudge up", "You're a miserable monkey fudger", and (but not limited to) "That cache totally fudged my trousers!"

My sincerest apologies to anyone who tried desperately to be insulted by the mistaken belief that it meant something else.

WIE UFN

The capital F in all correspondence on this forum authored by me indicates the word "Fudge". For example, "Shut the fudge up", "You're a miserable monkey fudger", and (but not limited to) "That cache totally fudged my trousers!"

My sincerest apologies to anyone who tried desperately to be insulted by the mistaken belief that it meant something else.

WIE UFN

I assumed the F to mean FRIEND, because we are all friends :D here. That makes "miserable monkey..." so much more polite :D .

Other fun F words could include Frolick, Freeloader (to quote another thread - not calling names...), Fandango (loved the movie), Finger, Fiesty, Fender, Forest (trees, not Gump), Flip, Fabulous... you get the idea.

No offense taken Criminal ;) .