N*v*cache And Geocaching.com

fffr

navacache and buxley's shouldn't be banned. Buxley's lists GC.com caches and navacache doesn't have enough caches to be worth while, at least where I am.

ANd the fact that you were able to say them and it wasnt Moderated proves that they are not moderated or banned words on this forum

navacache and buxley's shouldn't be banned. Buxley's lists GC.com caches and navacache doesn't have enough caches to be worth while, at least where I am.

ANd the fact that you were able to say them and it wasnt Moderated proves that they are not moderated or banned words on this forum

He did misspell Navicache, but he was right that there aren't enough caches there for it to be a threat to GC.com. The nearest in my area is over an hour away, but it's a virtual.

As I recall, the falling out with Buxley got very public here in the forums. I think the fight leading to Navicache was the same. Yes, you can mention those names now, but I think some cachers feel like there should be better links and cooperation between the sites- the Geocaching Community is still very small.

He did misspell Navicache, but he was right that there aren't enough caches there for it to be a threat to GC.com. The nearest in my area is over an hour away, but it's a virtual.

Oh look at you Mr. perfect blah...blah...blah... :):)

Edited by Chris&Cindy
As I recall, the falling out with Buxley got very public here in the forums. I think the fight leading to Navicache was the same. Yes, you can mention those names now, but I think some cachers feel like there should be better links and cooperation between the sites- the Geocaching Community is still very small.

Well said.

Why would GC censor mentioning of Navicache? Let people go look. They'll come back here quickly enough. I think there are a lot of rumors going around that aren't quite true. Competition is always a good thing...especially if your providing the better product.

As far as Buxley's...I see no problem.

El Diablo