"where's In A Name?" Locationless Cache

SCP-173

I'm looking for someone to help me complete the locationless cache "Where's In A Name?" (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...px?pf=&ID=12627). As far as I can tell I need to find someone in/near one of these places.

Florida: Gainsville, Ocala, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Tampa

Georgia: Dublin, Waycross

Kentucky: Ashland

Michigan: Port Huron

North Carolina: Asheville

Ohio: Athens, Columbus, Lancaster, Mansfield, Newark, Norwalk, Portsmouth, Sandusky

South Carolina: Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Spartanburg

Tennessee: Greenville

West Virginia: Huntington

Anyone who'd be able to get a latitude reading that crosses over W82° 37' 730" long. could help me out, and get another log for themselves, too!

Now I need some help for mine....N36 33 168. This is exactly on or within five miles of any point on the North Carolina / Virgina border, 85% of the Tennessee / Kentucky border and 90% of the Arkanas / Missouri border. Passes near Tulsa Ok, is within 5 miles of the entire Texas / Oklahoma shared panhandle border, about 25 miles north of Vegas, 10 miles south of Fresno Ca. and exits into the Pacific right through downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea Ca.

Thanks,

Doombot!

Alright I'll throw my plea for help out there. It appears I need help from someone in the windsor area.

N 42 53 36X X= your choice

W 082 YY YYY Y= your choice

If you are not in the Windsor area but fall along N 42 53 36X X= your choice you can help me out as well

Edited by Halden