I-95. Northeast To Florida Caching...

JMBella

How about "I-95 Book On Tape Echange -- Southbound" in Florida, Waypoint GCH016.

or

"I-95 Book On Tape Echange -- Northbound" in Georgia, Waypoint GCH013.

I visited the southbound exchange and enjoyed a book I've allways been curious about on the way home. I'll be visiting these caches every time I go south from now on.

I found these by using the "view map" feature and following I-95. It may take some time to search all the way down. Hmmm.... Maybe next trip I'll pick some caches to break up the trip. Thanks for the idea.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the markwell MissJenn.

you will be coming from LI so I assume you will be taking the OuterBridge Crossing no?

Most likely yes. But only because I will be doing a bunch of caches on the NJ side of the GWB next weekend.

Any others? Please keep 'em coming. Thanks. ;)

I-95 Travel Port - Bug Hotel in Maryland, if you have a travel bug to trade.

I found this cache on Thanksgiving day enroute to visiting my mother in Florida. It's a good one, you have to leave the Interstate but there's a gas station nearby so you could kill two birds, so to speak.

Don't miss the two book-on-tape exchanges mentioned. Pick up some audio books on the way down!

Take a look at my caches found for some other ideas too since we just made this trip. Have fun!