Micro Help

geko 201

We just put together a cache that included a small wooden box that was full of little letter beads, and a bunch of Pre-Cut strings, and labeled it the "Make Your Own Name Bracelet Box" I don't know how big your Micro is, but the beads are small and you could probably fit 150 or so in an Altoids tin.

In the sporting goods dept of any store there are a bunch of little gadgets and trinkets that any hiker/cacher would love to find in a cache.

Large bills $$ will fold really small, If you go this route Email me with the coordinates as soon as you place it so I can be FTF. :)

Foreign coins, Weird Stamps, Small homemade sig items. etc etc....

Good Luck

Ohgr

For micros that can fit stuff, I use American flag and other pins, collectible coins (Indian head pennies, mercury dimes, buffalo nickels, SBA and Sacagawea dollars), wheresgeorge bills and small strings of colored paper clips. If the micro can fit it (if the container is something larger, like a decon box), I'll add things like the little GC.COM compasses, the ceramic figurines that come with Red Rose tea, GC.COM patches, US flag patches and unactivated travel bugs.

Edited by briansnat

I have placed the following in Micros (either 35mm canisters or magnetic key boxes):

• "a nice juicy cheesburger"
  • "some fresh, hot french fries"
  • "a cool, refreshing soda"
  • "a cold, refreshing glass of lemonade"
  • "a Thanksgiving turkey with all the fixin's"
  • "a bottle of wine"

All of these items are from the dollhouse isle at Hobby Lobby. My favorite is the lemonade. It's small enough that it can fit in nearly any cache.

We just put together a cache that included a small wooden box that was full of little letter beads, and a bunch of Pre-Cut strings, and labeled it the "Make Your Own Name Bracelet Box" I don't know how big your Micro is, but the beads are small and you could probably fit 150 or so in an Altoids tin.

I can see it now. Fumbling to open the box, the lid suddenly gives- BEADS FLYING IN A LARGE CIRCLE AND LANDING IN HIGH GRASS!

I see a lot of state quarters in micros. The flag pins are popular along with other kinds of pins (my lighthouse pins fit in them pretty nicely. Also little erasers shaped like animals and other stuff seem to be pretty popular around here. I stick some old P-38's in them too.

Bret