Easygps

Hunt

I just downloaded it and love it it saves alot of time but when you download waypoints they are each there own file. is there a way to put multiple waypoints in the same file so i dont have to have 500 different EasyGPS files lying around spaming my computer

Yes you can.

1. If you are viewing the individual cache page, and click on "Download Waypoint File", you will get 1 cache per file. THis may be what you are currently doing.

2. If you do a search, say by ZIP Code, then you will see a little empty box to the right of each cache listing. Just click the boxes of the ones you want, and then click on "Download Waypoints". This will save multiple caches per file.

3. If you are a paying member, you can use the "Pocket Query Generator" available from the "My Cache Page" link. This is the best option, since you can generate files based on multiple conditions, such as distance from you, only ones that are active, only ones that have Travel Bugs, etc.

Hope this helps.

I just downloaded it and love it it saves a lot of time but when you download waypoints they are each there own file. is there a way to put multiple waypoints in the same file so i don't have to have 500 different EasyGPS files lying around spaming my computer

1. Open the waypoint file(s) in EasyGPS.

2. Choose which one to make the "all in one" file or create a new "all in one" file.

3. On the EasyGPS menu click Window, then click Tile.

4. Drag and Drop the waypoints to the "all in one" file.

5. Save your work.

I have a file Do.gpx and a file Found.gpx. I make comments as I need to when I transfer a waypoint from Do to Found. I also make smaller temporary files for day trips, such as a day on the coast so I don't have to sort through all of them when transferring them to Found.

Russ