Banned User?

Texasair

I was looking at this cache the other day (near Clarendon Texas, Saint's Roost N 34° 59.670 W 100° 54.623) and noticed that a user named "ELECTRIC SHAVERS" had logged 600 finds. I clicked to see his profile and noticed that has status is "banned user". He mentions that a member of his "crew" found this cache. Someone questioned his benchmark hunting claims in those forums. They noticed the he was claiming finds in multiple states on the same day. Is it dishonest to have a "team" logging finds under one users name? If not is should be. To me caching should be an individual or family effort. I don't see how you can claim finds that your friends locate for you. Sorry for the long rant.

Thanks

Scott

Just did a little more looking at "Electric Shavers" and he does have logged cache finds on the same days from different states. Logged finds in New York and Utah on the same day, Idaho and Massachusettss same day etc... Is this a reason for getting banned? Just curious. I know there is certain amount of honesty that has to be taken for granted here. I visited a cache in Oregon but did not get to sign the log. but I did send a photo of me at the location to the cache creator.