Help With A Locationless Cache

Krista&Geert

Hello from Finland!

I'm hoping to find someone from New Zealand with a digital camera and GPSr to help me log this cache:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f3-931a67b7eccd

My username 'gemmatic' converts to 43° 33.284. If I read the search results correctly enough, this spot should be found from Canterbury/Christchurch area?

The longitude would remain for the cacher to decide :)

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this. I have always dreamed of visiting New Zealand, but never got the chance yet. I actually think this might be my only chance to at least see where my username is located ;)

Best wishes,

Krista (aka gemmatic)

If no-one else replies I could do it. I have already logged this cache, so I will wait for a few days to see if someone who has not already logged it is keen.

I am looking forward to visiting your country in 2005, I hope I get a chance to find a couple of caches while I am over there :)

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

It would be really nice if you could help me with this cache :ph34r: .

I hope you will have a great time here in Finland in 2005. There are plenty of caches to choose from and they are located in various parts of the country. I think it will be quite easy to find at least some of them :D

Best wishes from terribly rainy Helsinki,

Krista